Here, I focus on a variety of elements and characteristics that we use in life without a second thought, such as Coca Cola, the muscles of the body and holding our breath. Although most of these notes are not fundamentally necessary, they are such that you can use them to have a good laugh, at a party or to flirt with women or men.
1) Coca-Cola: Did you know that its original color was green?
2) Mohammed: Did you know that this is the most used name in the whole world?
3) Geographic letters: Did you know that the name of each of the continents begins and ends with exactly the same alphabet? I do not believe that? Look for Asia, Europe, Africa, America, Antarctica and the rest.
4) Muscular strength: Did you know that the strongest muscle in the whole body is the one we use to lick a paddle? Your tongue.
5) Credit Cards: In the United States, did you know that each and every person has at least two credit cards?
6) An Old Machine: The word for an old machine that was once used to write letters and other documents is the biggest word one can make if you click on a single row on your computer keyboard: typewriter!
7) Blink: Men wink at women, but research has found that the average woman blinks almost twice as often as the average man.
8) Suicide: Although you may have wondered if it was possible, studies have found that it is impossible to commit suicide simply by holding your breath.
9) Licking: No matter how hard you try, you can never lick your elbows.
10) Sneeze: Try sneezing. People will automatically reply to you with a greeting of blessing. Have you ever imagined why? Some say this happens because a sneeze stops the heart from working for a very small second.
11) The blue sky: Did you know that a pig, no matter how hard he tries, cannot look up to the sky?
12) Twisting the tongue: We have all dabbled in different tongue twisters in our day. But do you know which one is the most difficult? Sixth sick sheikhs sixth sick sheep.
13) Ribs: Did you know that you should try not to sneeze too hard? Why? A very strong sneeze has the ability to cause a fracture in the rib cage. But again, if you try to retain one, you have a chance of breaking one of the many blood vessels in your neck or head. This could cause death.
14) Cards: Did you think that Kings are just random cards that refer to random figures? No. Each means a different king: Diamonds for Julius Caesar, Clubs for Alexander the Great, Spades for David, and Hearts for Charlemagne.
15) And finally: Most of the people reading this (I caught you!) Are trying to lick their elbows at this exact moment.